Thursday, June 30, 2016

Jinger Is Getting Married!!!!

Oh my Goodness I have been sitting on this news for some time now. I think its finally safe to announce?
Jinger recently announced her courtship to a lovely young pastor named Jeremy Vuolo. I've had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions, and he is a kind hearted gentleman who lives for the Lord.
The engagement has become official, of course at this point its only restricted to the innermost family and friends. My husband and myself will be attending the wedding, while Nataleigh stays home and watches the younger children.
Jeremy is a fine young specimen who should make Jinger a very happy wife, especially since Ben and Jessa have plans to move to Texas with Jinger so the four of them can live happy lives together. Ben is going to become the new youth pastor, what an exciting opportunity for him!

I am excited to see what the next year has in store for Jinger and Jana!

8 comments:

  1. Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely if the engagement is only known amongst the inner circle, you shouldn't be posting it online? Especially as your blog is already known for that woman who commented on the Jessa wedding post (you know what I mean). And I've not seen anything about Jessa and Ben moving to Texas. Especially not with Jinger and Jeremy.
    Also, Nataleigh is only ten. That's too young for a kid to be left alone, especially with such young children. As you don't allow your kids to interact with others outside the family, who will she contact in case something happens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinger and Jeremy cannot possibly be allowed to live alone. If Jessa and Ben do not move to Texas, the new couple will certainly be visited by family constantly. Someone needs to make sure the couple is living up to their Godly duties, as well as helping out when the inevitable children come around.
      I think it is not a wise decision to send Jessa though. She doesn't allow her sisters to help her with dear Spurgeon... and she is so unhelpful with the little ones in her family. They should send dear Jana, or perhaps Joy-Anna.

      Delete
    2. I saw this article and thought of you
      http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/27/mom-arrested-leaving-her-children-home-alone-45-minutes

      Delete
  3. Just curious - if you have twins who are a year old and another baby who is 6 months... am I bad at math or is this not possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stop referring to months at a year old. We think it sounds uppity to say "Oh my baby is 16 months old" or "My baby is a year and four months old"
      Our twins are about ten months older from our youngest.

      Delete
  4. i am happy jinger dug gar is getting married omg she will be a beautiful bride of the dug gar family lol i love the dug gar family omg omg omg omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be so happy to see her married to jeremy!!

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!