Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dinner!

We made stew for dinner. It was so good!

We found a great deal on boneless ribs.

Cut the ribs into squares and throw them in the crock pot!

I felt lazy, so I bought organic baby carrots. Usually, we buy regular carrots and cut them ourselves.

Then I cut potatoes and threw them in the pot, and added water.


This is our favorite seasoning. It is Adam's Fajita Seasoning. If you are outside Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, or Louisiana, you have to buy it online. Just letting you know. This bottle was about seven dollars, but it will last us at least six months. We use it on everything. Eggs, meat, stew, pizza, whatever we can think of!


We put all the ingredients into the crock pot and let it simmer on low all day. We use a Smart Crock Pot, so I let it cook on low for ten hours, and then it switched to warm. By lunch the next day, everything was so tender and delicious. I would have taken a picture of the finished product, but it was so delicious, we just ate it right up! This usually lasts us about two days.


Sometimes, I add an onion. I don't really like the texture of onions, so I usually add onion powder. However, I wanted to put the Adam's Fajita Seasoning in it, and that covers a great deal of spices. No MSG's or hidden junk.

Try it for yourself! I am sure you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!