Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Land Before Time

Today while browsing a thrift store, I found an old favorite movie of mine: The Land Before Time. I have fond memories of watching that movie. I thought back to the plot, and just remember some kid dinosaurs having fun, being kids, getting into and out of trouble, so I went ahead and I bought it thinking the girls would love it.

When I got home, I popped the tape into the VCR, and sat down with Baileigh to watch it. The first words that were spoken were "Millions of years ago" and began to explain that long before any animals or any humans, dinosaurs were around, and that the earth was changing rapidly. I immediately took the tape out of the VCR and hid it on a shelf. I will not have any movies teaching my children about evolution.

I will probably take the movie back tomorrow and demand my money back. I only paid fifty cents for it, but its the principle of the thing!

5 comments:

  1. If the kid dinosaurs got into trouble, was it Satan causing them to do mischief?! LOL you are an IDIOT! Your children have NO CHANCE! God is shaking His head in jdisappointment at you the PHARISEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents most have been awful to allow you to watch that movie as a child. Why would you even think to expose your children to that type of propaganda? Disgraceful

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the animals were talking, so it's credible to some degree.

    You should burn the tape, then cleanse the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or burn the house and.cleanse the tape? Lol kidding

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!