Sunday, September 28, 2014

Going To The Dentist!

Today we took Nataleigh to the dentist. Now, before you blow up about how I don't like doctors, I want you to stop for a moment.

We were born with teeth. Our teeth help us to eat and chew and do all sorts of wonderful things. Without teeth, life would be hard and difficult. We strive in having healthy happy teeth!

If something happens to a childs teeth, I am perfectly willing to take them to the dentist to fix it. After all, the world loves when you have a pretty smile! We have spent massive amounts of money fixing teeth at this house.

There is a darker side to dentistry. See, sometimes the dentist tells you to just yank the tooth out. Get it over with. Absolutely not! My daughters will never have dentures because they will learn that they need to take care of their teeth and save them at all costs. God GAVE us teeth! We need to keep them sparkling for Him!

4 comments:

  1. Again, ignorant, stupid comments from a woman who I hope ends up with dentures. My husband has taken care of his teeth appropriately for years and I have been married a heck of a lot longer than you Miss Splashleigh. I have been marred 18 years. He developed an infection and lost his top teeth and now he has a denture plate. So, continue being stupid as you are. People sometimes do NOT get dentures from not taking care of their teeth. And what about those without money who can't? You are so stupid and ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF YOU ARE WHOLE IN CHRIST (AND WE ARE BECAUSE WE WERE MADE IN HIS IMAGE) THEN WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THE WORLD THINKS OF A PRETTY SMILE? THATS VANITY AT IT'S FINEST. I CAN NOT TAKE ANYTHING THAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY IN ANY BLOG POST. YOU ARE DOING THIS OUT OF ATTENTION. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT LABEL YOUR POSTS WITH THE DUGGAR FAMILY NAMES. YOU NEED TO STOP SPILLING GOD'S LOVE IN A FAKE MANNER YOU WILL SURELY PAY FOR THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a partial denture for a while because when I was a child, my sister and I were horsing around. Our Mom said that somebody was going to get hurt. We blatantly ignored her, and as a result, I broke half of a front tooth. I had it capped, and eventually it had to be extracted when I was in my 20s due to it loosening and the increasing pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucked Jessa Duggar!

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!