Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's a Girl! And a Boy!

Yes dear readers, I am having twins! The shock is amazing to me. I shall adore these two tiny tots as they make their way through the world with each other by their sides. The girl of course is Kymberleigh Dayton. My husband wants to name the boy Nathan. We shall see if I cannot get him to choose Bartholomew Bonaparte. I willfully submit to his graces and whatever he wishes... but it doesn't mean I can't ask! I have never had twins before! I cannot wait! This is going to be exciting! Do any of you have experience with twins? What would you say to a first time twin mama?

8 comments:

  1. Be prepared for feeding times to be different. Twins will not always follow the same schedule. Twins are a joy and a blessing because its twice as much baby to love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should train them to be on the same schedule. They should eat at the same time, sleep at the same time, diaper changes at the same time, etc. they should be trained early to be obedient and helpful to their mother, even if it's only coordinating their schedules so you can attend to your other duties.

    If you have twins, you might have to deliver in the hospital. I pray that it is a female doctor on call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I planned on having them on the same schedule.

      Delete
    2. You really need to breastfeed on demand so that they grow properly.

      Delete
  3. Abort them and save them the abuse that you do to your other children. Then they will be in heaven with Jesus who harms nobody and doesn't spank infants and lock children in closets like you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a horrible being for suggesting I abort my precious babies! I will go to HELL for that! And for the record, I do not lock my children in closets. At my wits end, I thought of it, but I never actually did it.

      Delete
  4. Will the girl be a child bride like your others? After all, daughters are only good for one thing: to be sold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? Those names are absolutely terrible! Your poor kids have to live with them for at least 18 years you realize! Grow up and give them decent names!

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!