Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Nataleigh!

Nataleigh is nine this Thursday. I am busy that day and will not be able to have a post up. I thought it might be nice if all of my sweet readers might wish my Natty a happy birthday? I am so sure she would adore it.

Happy birthday Natty dear. You have taught me so much about being a mummy. I adore you so much and wish you to be happy. It is so hard to believe you will be nine years old. It was only yesterday I had you in my arms as a tiny tiny baby. I didn't know how to be a mommy! You taught me how to be a mommy to you, and I hope I have served you well. I adore you my sweet sweet girl.
Mommy.


I will show Natty this post on Thursday, and if anyone would like to add their own comments to this post, I will make sure she sees them.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hope she finds happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful day, Nataleigh! I pray for you that you will find your place where God has called you. Here's a verse that came to me in the process; Psalm 27:10. God bless

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!