Friday, June 20, 2014

Spring Cleaning!

It is that lovely time of year, spring cleaning! Normally, we have the house spotless on a daily basis! Now that I am pregnant, we really need to get cracking on some areas in the house that aren't always at their best.

For instance, the tops of the ceiling fans. Sure, nobody can see the tops of them. But if enough dust accumulates and you turn them on, your guests will be smattered with dust! Not acceptable. You must dust those ceiling fans girls!

I've also given up harsh chemicals. It's not good for the baby, or for the girls when they are cleaning. So instead, we mix lemon juice and vinegar together and have a super amazing cleaner! It cleans anything and everything. That and a rag is really all we need to get the house spotless! We also fill up a mop bucket with this simple cleaning solution to clean our hardwood floors

Make sure if you use curtains to wash them every three to six months. You can't dust them, but they accumulate much yuck!

I recently learned that diatomaceous earth makes a wonderful bug repellent. So we mix some up in a bottle with some water so we have a spray instead of powder mucking up my beautiful home.

Baileigh loves to clean the toilet. I'm not sure why, but its one less thing I have to worry about!
Kaileigh is in charge of the bedrooms
Nataleigh is in charge of the living room and kitchen.


Have a beautiful wonderful day friends!

9 comments:

  1. You have children why in the world are you cleaning?!!?!! You should be sitting down especially with your pre eclampsia. I do hope you attempt some natural treatment instead of seeing that filthy homo doctor. I told you about what worked for me in your post about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you not see? Nataleigh does the kitchen and living room. Kaileigh does the bedrooms, and Baileigh does the bathroom. What is left for me to clean?

      How can I convince my husband that we do not need the doctor? I had preeclampsia with Matthew. Is that because he is a boy? Anyway, tell me how to convince my husband we do not need the doctor! Please!

      Delete
    2. Of course everyone knows testosterone causes pre eclampsia with boys. Just explain to your husband that your in tune with your body and that if something was to go wrong he could easily remarry and continue filling his quiver. Doesn't Joshua have a little sister? She would make a handy replacement wife when she turns 13 if something was to happen. I just don't see what he has to worry about.

      Delete
    3. I do NOT want my husband with another woman... especially a 13 year old! That is terrible!

      Delete
    4. You are encouraging her to go against her husband's expressed instructions? Depart from me, you worker of iniquity! TWIR, you need to seriously reconsider the women you consider to be friends and counselors. They are drawing you down into a dangerous cesspit of evil and sin.

      Delete
    5. Thank you Superior Man I appreciate your words. I will continue to respect and keep sweet and submit to my husband.

      Delete
  2. One of the most wonderfully family oriented bloggers that I read swears by colloidal silver to cure morning sickness. It would probably work for preeclampsia too. Or maybe some essential oils?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to try that. My sickness is pretty strong.

      Delete
    2. You are completely and utterly ignorant if you think pre-eclampsia happens because you are carrying a boy. It can happen with either gender. And there is no natural or homeopathic way for it to go away. You must do what the doctor says or you will lose your life and possibly your baby's.

      Delete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!