Thursday, June 26, 2014

Matthew, Jobs

I honestly adore my little son. He is my first. It breaks my heart that I need to train him. He is starting to crawl and get into things. I can't decide which method of training to go with.

Perhaps Elizabeth and I can train our babies together.

On another note, a lovely opportunity arose. Troy and I believe it is better than the previous option of starting my own business, where I could be interacting with the unwashed masses. The church nursery needs workers two days a week and they are paying 10 dollars an hour! So I work  four hours on Sunday and Wednesday playing with beautiful children and get paid to do it! How fun!

4 comments:

  1. I like reading this blog. Can you write more about your life? It's interesting. What about pictures of your family or lifestyle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will consider the picture idea. Thank you for your input.

      Delete
  2. You and your husband are sick, sick people. You are being held down by a cult if you believe all this crap that you have written here about your kids not needing school, only being at home, can't play with neighbor kids, blah blah blah.

    Guess what? My whole family is saved by the blood of Jesus and my kids go to school. They are Godly children in the world, but not OF the world.

    I feel sorry for your kids. I hope that your daughter that wants to be a doctor escapes your crazy and follows her dreams.

    This is just sickening.

    Go look at this website. Maybe you will learn something.

    http://getoffmyinternets.net/forums/fundie-blogging/my-life-as-a-stay-at-home-mom/

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!