Sunday, June 8, 2014

It's Been Too Long!

Wow! It has certainly been too long since I posted here. First I suppose I should tell you about Matthew. He was born December 25th at 9:36 AM weight 8 pounds and 9 ounces. He is now five months old and such a spitfire! He is a Daddy's boy for sure, and will grow up to be a wonderful, handsome, strong, Godly man!

Baileigh is now 3 1/2. For the first couple of months, she tried to sell Matthew to relatives who would visit. I had a stern talking to with her, and now she has a joyful countenance.

Nataleigh and Kaileigh were forced to go to school by their father.  Natty and Kay both graduated first grade this year. I was glad Natty scored low and KayKay scored high on their placement tests because to me that made a huge difference to have my babies struggling together. I let them both know under no circumstances were they allowed to play with the other children. I don't want them catching something from less Godly children.

Life is wonderful, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Except for my babies being in a place I can't protect them. I want them to come home.

5 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for you kids if this travesty if this isn't satire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean?

      Delete
  2. Perhaps it is best for them to have time away from home every week. It doesn't sound like a very stable place. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. godly-young-widowJune 22, 2014 at 8:59 PM

    Not play with ANY other children? I cannot agree with that. They should play with other children at school but be careful about what they hear. If they don't, they will be seen as snobs and is that glorifying to God? Jesus ate with "sinners" and He didn't become a sinner himself........Instead, they should be taught to love other children the way Jesus loves them. Perhaps your husband wanted to send them to school for that reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. You have given me something to think about.

      Delete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!