Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Get Thee Behind Me Satan!

The Devil is trying to pull us down! But we won't let him win!

It started with that EVIL DOLL that kept making its way to my sweet boy Matthew. Then, the children playing with the heathens next door. Then Kaileigh whining about being a doctor. It continues to get worse and SATAN CAN'T BRING ME DOWN!

My husbands car broke down. He had to ride his bike to work and was thirty minutes late.

Baileigh was running barefoot and cut her foot on some glass. It was bad, I had to sew it back together. However, she did learn her lesson about running, so maybe that was a God thing.

Joshua (Nataliegh's intended) drinks Mt. Dew. What kind of parent lets their child put that kind of poison in their body? They also vaccinated their six month old. Horrifying! Anyway, Joshua let Nataleigh have some Mt. Dew and now she is ADDICTED! I'm afraid we may have to perform an exorcism.

And finally, that evil doll made its way BACK into my house! I found it in Matthew's crib this morning! I screamed and Nataleigh came running. When she saw the doll, she yanked it out of the crib. "MY doll!" she said. "Matthew, you can't have it!" and ran off. I chased her down and told her I needed the doll. I told her Mommy would make her a nice new one, but she wasn't having it. Finally, she went outside and I took the doll and threw it down the garbage disposal. I pray it works.

Dear Heavenly Father we just ask that you SEND SATAN AWAY from this house! Make Satan FLEE! Set your angels around our home and our children. Prevent ANY AND ALL ATTACKS from Satan from entering our humble abode. Please free Natty from her addictions, and stick some common sense into that mother of his about the evils of soda and vaccinations.

I love you Lord Jesus! Bless this home!


Ashleigh.

8 comments:

  1. I would tell Joshua's mom what I think of all sodas but she doesn't allow anonymous comments on her blog and my headship must not find out about how much time I spend on the ebil internet. But I hope shredding the doll did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caffeine is a DRUG and Mountain Dew contains lots of caffeine therefore Mountain Dew is a DRUG. I do not let my children do drugs! My children drink only healthy, nutritious kombucha that I brew with love at home in my own super-clean kitchen. Or they drink fresh well-water without nasty, autism-causing fluoride from a well my husband and sons drilled by hand on our homestead. Or they drink raw goat's milk from the grass-fed goats we raise by hand on our homestead. No drugs for our family! And that's why we do not have any possessed dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is a drug. I have dispatched my husband to go talk to Joshua's father about this heinous crime. Hopefully a man can make another man see reason.

      Delete
  3. Why is it an evil doll?
    How old is Matthew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew is six months old. The doll is evil because I kept taking it from him and it found its way back to him. I put it in the garbage and it made its way back inside. Read the post about the doll please.

      Delete
  4. Um, honey, I think you need to chill. It will all be alright. Soda is not good, no, but even the Duggars drink pop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way she behaved after drinking it was astonishing. She was a little banshee, and couldn't stop moving and giggling and screaming. If it had kept up, I don't know what we would have done.

      Delete
    2. The giggling and moving was from the caffeine not the devil and please do not attempt an exorcism on your children. You are not trained to do so! I do not agree with giving Mt. Dew to adults much less children but not everything is caused by the devil.

      Delete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!