Thursday, July 25, 2013

My sister came to visit.

Yes... I have a baby sister. She is 23. She is also... well let me just explain what happened.
My sister wanted to see the kids. I ignored her. I try not to let her around. Finally, she showed up. Yesterday. No warning. Wearing jeans. And makeup.
I graciously allowed her in my home. When Nataliegh went to make us lunch, she said "No way! Come on kids!" Before I could say a word she had loaded my kids up in her car and took off. I became frantic. My children have not been in a vehicle but a handful of times. Just as I started to contemplate calling the cops, they were back.
My daughters were wearing pants. They had Happy Meals in their hands. They were laughing and giggling.
I sent the girls to the kitchen, and told my sister the girls were not allowed fast food, and they certainly were not allowed to leave the house. I told her I am trying to shelter then from the world, and they may have seen a gay person. She laughed and told me that she... my dear sweet sister... is gay.
I made her leave. I told her she was no longer welcome in my home. I took the pants and threw them at her and proceeded to lock the door.
The girls read the Bible until bedtime. When they got up this morning, I made them believe yesterday was all a dream.
It was the worst day ever.

9 comments:

  1. It's too late, the gay germs have already infected you. I'm not sure any amount of prayer can save you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is so bad about seeing a black person? And where does it condemn homosexuality in the bible? Maybe you should re read John 8:7, acts 10:28 and Ephesians 4:2. There are far more passages on tolerance... Also you should have bible lessons from someone, the bible that you read had been translated and edited so many times over a too long a period for it to be read as literal truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand your comment about black people; why is seeing a black person so bad???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope your blog is a joke/you are a troll. This is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure it's an elaborate troll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has got to be a parody...or you're one sick bitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/duggar-house-lesbian-kiss-couple-snaps-photo/ Is this your sister?

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!