Sunday, June 23, 2013

That time of year!

A friend of mine and I were talking today. I mentioned I had the worst yeast infection of my life. She mentioned that at work she has noticed women buying yeast infection products like crazy.
Ladies, I know it hurts. I know it itches. But try to hold out a little. It will clear up on its own. If it isn't cleared up in two weeks, try natural cures. In all seriousness, medicine is bad for you. You only need natural herbs, and lots of prayer. Its only a yeast infection.

5 comments:

  1. For a woman, an untreated yeast infection has the possibility of traveling into her reproductive organs, causing infertility problems. Also, if a yeast infection is left untreated, the chances of transmitting the infection to your sexual partner increases.
    Do your research ( which means gathering information from different sources not just the bible) before giving medical advice, your post could cost someone the chance to be a parent, something you seem to think is the only thing a women is capable of doing.. Stick to posting about cleaning, you might not sound so hypocritical, ignorant, judgemental, insulting, unchristian and pathetic. It may also keep someone's blood of your stupid hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to mention, WHILE PREGNANT.

      Delete
  2. You have a female friend who works outside the home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She gets a 10% discount, so I befriend her to obtain the discount when we need goods from the store.

      Delete
  3. So you're only friends with this woman so you can use her for her discount? How decent and Christian of you.

    ReplyDelete

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!