Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello world

Hello world,
My name is Ashleigh. I am dipping my big toe into the world of blogging.
Life is all about God. Then my husband, Troy. Then my kiddos. There's Nataleigh, Kaileigh, and Baileigh. They are my pride and joy. Nataleigh is seven. She is smart as a whip. You don't have to teach her anything. She learns by watching. Kayleigh is five. She is my boogerbear. She is soooo funny and knows how to make mama laugh. Baileigh is 2 1/2. She is such a sweet little doll. Due December 2nd is our first boy, Matthew.
I stay at home with my darling babies. Nataleigh is anxiously awaiting Matthew's birth. She wants to play Mommy, which is great for me! I will have a little helper to change diapers, and entertain the baby while I clean. Of course, I will nurse, but Nataleigh can help with everything else. Kaileigh can help Natty some. It will be a beautiful thing watching my babies learn how to be mommas.
I sincerely hope you all will come by and see more.
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted to hear what you have to say. Please comment and I will joyfully respond!